Second Chance Ltd, a leading sporting goods distributor specialising in golf, cycling, football, fishing and connected sports technology, are thrilled to announce the opening of its new EU trading business, and limited GmbH company, SC Distribution Europe.
Located in the heart of Europe, the Rhein-Main-metropolitan area, and the city of Wiesbaden. Just outside Frankfurt and a stone’s throw away from the major transport hub of Frankfurt Airport. Second Chance’s new fully staffed office, showroom and warehouse complements the company’s existing distribution centres in the UK, USA, and China. The decision to establish a full Limited (GmbH) in Germany was driven by a commitment to enhancing the customer experience through:
- Favourable Import Terms for European retailers: EU customers can now benefit from zero Duty or VAT on imports from the UK, streamlining transactions and cost savings.
- Stock Accessibility: With stock already present in the EU, there’s no waiting for overseas shipments or frustrating customs delays. Access and fulfilment across key EU marketplaces is now possible.
- Enhanced Multi Lingual Customer Service: Customer support teams to assist in everything from technical product issues to delayed parcels.
- Fast, Track & Trace Shipping: Second Chance’s retail partners will benefit from significantly reduced freight rates & next day delivery.
- Full service, localised multi-lingual marketing: Working within brands style guides, our team will help localise, execute & report on campaigns.
“We are very excited to be back in Europe and trading unrestricted as one of the only sports distribution companies that can truly state that we are a real EU/UK distributor. Second Chance can now offer our brands and retail network a seamless Pan EU/UK solution.”
For more information or enquiries about Second Chance Ltd.’s GmbH operation, or the services we can offer brands and retailers, please visit https://www.secondchance.co.uk/
Alternatively, you can contact the sales team on +44 (0) 1253 407 272 or firstname.lastname@example.org